Nut Cravings Holiday Fruit and Nuts Gift Basket | Large Variety Of 7-Section Gourmet Prime...

  • 🎁 GOURMET NUT & FRUIT GIFTS – Large Variety Pack Features a Vast & Varied Assortment of Sweet, Delectable Dried Fruits & Salty, Savory Roasted Nuts
  • 🎁 SCRUMPTIOUS FRUIT SNACKS – Jumbo Set Has 5 Different Soft, Satisfying Dried Fruits Including Apricot Slices, Dried Peaches, Pineapple, Cranberries & Kiwi
  • 🎁 ROASTED & SALTED NUTS – Salty, Savory Selection Features Yummy Whole Almonds & Tasty In Shell Pistachios Toasted to Crispy, Crunchy Perfection
  • 🎁 FUN, FESTIVE PACKAGING – Sectional Trays Include a Gorgeous Custom Branded Gift Box Ready for Sending; Great for Holiday, Birthday, Christmas or Condolence Gift Baskets
  • 🎁 HOME GROWN IN THE USA – All Food Items Are Freshly Harvested in America, Hand Packed & Artfully Arranged in New York; 100% Crackproof Guarantee

I purchased this product as a Mother's Day gift for my mom. I was tired of getting her the same old thing. She was so excited when she called me to tell me she received it and that everything tasted so delicious. I am very happy with this purchase and will definitely be ordering again.

YES , everything was as expected,delivery just in time,package received in good condition the product very nice selected and above all my 3 freinds enjoyed it very much.. Thank you for been there specialy when we run out of gift ideas. happy holiday!!!!!

Bought these for my parents who have everything and they said everything was fresh and really tasty

the nut and fruit basket were good quality gifts to give to our neighbors.They loved them.

I was pleasantly surprised by this nice little gift pack. The sections were filled up, and everything tasted nice and fresh - all in all I recommend it if giving as a nice holiday or occasions present.

I just want to let you know I loved the Kraizens (sorry not sure of correct spelling) and the 2 nuts that were included.

I love this delicious combination of fruit and nuts. This is perfect for gift giving on holidays or special occasions. Everything is fresh and packaged very well. I have ordered this twice already and will continue to do so.

I purchased this as a gift for my parents. They were delighted to receive it (it was shipped to me and I delivered it to them in person). While I can't review the product for taste, I will say that the packaging was attractive, the fruit and nuts were undamaged and looked very fresh and it was very true to the picture provided on Amazon. I would buy this product again.

Very nice assortment of dried fruit and almonds. Fresh, tasty and well packed

My order was for two of my cousins in Texas. They loved the basket of dried fruits and nuts it was a huge hit with them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I see German Autobahn, I upvote

K&N HP-2010 Performance Wrench-Off Oil Filter