Doorbell, Lovin Product Waterproof Wireless Doorbell Chime Kit with 36 Chimes & Adjustable Volume; 1000ft Operating, with Sound & LED Flash Door Bell for Home (2 Receiver& 1Push Button)

  • Long Range - Operating range up to 1,000ft/300m in open area when there are no obstructions, ensures you to hear the bell and answer the door in time.
  • Waterproof & Dustproof - Waterproof rating ensures the rain day usage perfectly. Sleek flat panel makes cleaning dust a piece of cake. Just rest assured to put it outside for convenience.
  • 36 Different Ringtones & Adjustable Volume - The doorbell features 36 chimes and 4 level adjustable levels (25db to 85db) to suit your needs. Flashing light with audio alert indicators which is easy for people including the hearing impaired to notice.
  • Easy to Install & Use - Easily plug receiver into an electrical outlet (no batteries required for main receiver). The push button can be fixed to the doorframe with the attached adhesive tapes. Simply mount the doorbell where needed and you are ready to go.
  • Multi Use - It is fit for home, apartment, office, villas and more. You can use our doorbells to train dogs, using it to quiet down classrooms, seniors and disabled use doorbells as assisted living call pagers! Ensures that you will not miss any visitors, you can hear the sound even from back garden.

Doorbell is better than I thought it would be, sounds good, very loud and the remote was plugged into an outlet in my shop so I don’t keep missing the bell. Very happy with this purchase... wife too because it has so many different tones, with Xmas tunes!

We needed a doorbell for the rare occasions that someone actually comes to our door. This seems like it will do the job! So far, no one has been to the door to use it, but testing it on our own has been successful. It was super easy to "install". Just plug the receiver part into a wall socket in the house and stick the doorbell button to the outside of the house and that's it!

We ordered the doorbell for an inner office suite behind a locked door. It is hard to hear knocking in some of the inner offices. The doorbell is perfect and is exactly what we needed. With the two doorbell chimes we placed them on opposite ends of the suite so everyone hears the doorbell with no problem. Solved a big problem for us!!

It's great for the price and extremely easy to set up. I ended up using just the adhesive without screwing anything in and hasn't moved at all. I tested the range inside of a 1200sq ft house and it worked at all ends in all outlets. Adjustable volume, and 36 tones makes it fun to set up.

It works well and is loud enough to be heard throughout the house with the 2 receivers. I do NOT like that I will have to take the unit off of the house to change the battery

You can't really beat this for fifteen bucks. Super easy setup and really easy to use. There are a ton of different rings and tones you can use for your doorbell . I would definitely recommend this product.

I purchased several to find the right one for my classroom. By having two plugins my students are able to hear the ring even if they are in the middle of transition. Great product for my classroom.

Nice tone and easy to hear. Easy to set up. I used the tape to stick it on door outside and it worked! Two inside receivers can be heard and very nice sound. I would recommend this product. Is nicer than my old electric one. Love the fact I can move the receiver to any room!

What a great doorbell. Our home is on one level and 3,200 sq. ft. so long and wide and I can't hear anyone knock. I can hear this doorbell in every room. Even in the bar at the far back side of the house. I put one receiver in the hallway to the bedrooms and the other in the front of the house off the laundry room I set the ringer volume just about the highest it will go and you can hear it clearly. It will even wake you up out of a sound sleep. It's crystal clear and so easy to install. Took me 2 minutes to stick the outside doorbell and then plug in the receivers and pick the tune and volume. I just ordered another one for my mom. I've had these cheap doorbells before and none were very good. This is much better than you would think in construction and quality. I was very happily surprised when I got it. You really should give this one a try. You won't be disappointed.

This is now the second Lovin Doorbell Chime Kit we've purchased for use in two different areas of our practice. We love the fact that you can change the chime and volume. One area doesn't need as much volume and needs a different chime from the other to be able to decipher which is going off. It has a long battery life, just ensure you have a spare on hand because they are unusual and just decide not to work one day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I see German Autobahn, I upvote

Daily Sagittarius Horoscope September 02 (02/09)

K&N HP-2010 Performance Wrench-Off Oil Filter